During the last week of November, they left the wooden docks on which they’ve spent the last 20 years and no one knows if they’ll be coming back.
Glad we were able to see the world famous Sea Lions when we were in San Franscisco in October! Hope they come back soon!
- Where have all the Sea Lions gone?
- Apparently, sometimes Derek DOES finish projects!
- Arnold Palmer makes an Arnold Palmer
- Crazy Matt
- Half-Off Hanukkah candles are baaaad
- One pill makes you larger, And one pill makes you ...
- Happy Holidays from WTKA
- Where'd Ja Get Dat Hole At?
- Frozen at The Ravens game!
- Put on your yarmulke, Here comes Chanukah
- It's that time of year again HON!
- BINGO ...for Derek?
- Stimulus Money Abroad
- So...I went to camp with this chick circa 1991...
- Bling is the new Black
- Good Things DO come in Three!
- Wegmans Fail
- We made yummy Gougeres for Thanksgiving Dinner (mm...
- Mike Doughty at The Recher
- Holiday Shopping (Part 2)
- Happy TURKEY Day!
- Holiday Shopping (Part 1)
- I'm a He'Brew Chosen One!
- Angela and Christian Tie the Knot!
- Happy Beaujolais Day!
- Congrats to Rob "Up North" Waterman on his 2009 bu...
- Happy 1st Birthday Teddy!
- brush with fame - sorta
- Happy National Pizza Day!
- Shop for a good cause this Thursday!
- Happy One Year Anniversary M+M!
- ▼ December (16)
- ► 2008 (232)
- ► 2007 (298)
For Christmas, Derek re-vamped his YaYa's old sewing box for Mr Matt's sister Megan. The transformation is fantastic! Check out all the photos HERE.
Great job Der...now about our ceiling...
I prefer a John Daly, but this is quite funny :)
Half-Off Hanukkah candles are baaaad
Originally uploaded by Matthew J Targarona.
We had Hanukkah with Josh and Lori last night and we used the half-off candles that they bought last year. Sometimes you just don't get what you pay for :)
GO ASK ALICE
Happy Chrismakkah...or whatever you do or don't celebrate :)
So we came home from the Ravens game last night to find BGE digging a hole in the front lawn.
Apparently our neighbor across the street was out of gas and the main is under our sidewalk... thankfully they didn't have to dig that up.
Alas we are the proud new owners of a small gas manhole and a patch of mud.
Originally found HERE
Russ has gotten a lot of coverage for his article on stimulus money for green energy going overseas, even being mentioned in Senator Chuck Schumer's letter to the Secretary of Energy. He was on CNN tonight briefly discussing his article.
moar funny pictures
Kitten Mittens anyone? Catch up with Mac, Charlie and the whole gang with It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Seasons 1-4 on Amazon!
Cheer on the RAVENS (or any NFL or MLB team) with a tie from Vineyard Vines
Store fruit or keep rolls warm with an Oval Stoneware Bread Basket from Williams Sonoma
Show YOUR Top Chef how much you love them with a Top Chef Logo Personalized Jacket from Bravo TV!
Save your sandwich from the dreaded office refrigerator with Anti-Theft Lunch Bags from Perpetual Kid
Or...don't buy anything at all (Scroogenomics: Why You Shouldn't Buy Presents for the Holidays from Amazon)
It's that time of year again! Here are some FUN ideas :)
Holiday Post Cards from Quite Like It
2010 Monogrammed Calendar from Dabney Lee
Make a little Birdhouse in your Laptop Bag (from Modcloth)
Where my glasses at HON? (from Modcloth)
Floral Ring from The Broken Plate
Pearl Bracelet from Lotus Jewelry
Nautical Necklace from ANORIGINAL JEWELRY
Remember back in July when I sent my Bat Mitzvah picture to He'Brew as part of their 13th Anniversary? Well, I made it to their website! w00t!
(3rd down on the right) This also means that my little photo will be printed on the limited edition beer bottles so go scoop one up ASAP!!
Enough w/ the cute kittens & baby pictures... From the hills of Maine a nice deer 225 Ibs., 8pt., 21.5" spread. Nice Shooting Rob.
In honor of our one year wedding anniversary, we ventured back to Fells Point and tried to recreate a few of our favorite wedding photos. Here are some of the comparisons...enjoy :)
Wedding Photos by Jason Lee