- Everybody look at me cause I'm sailin' on a boat!
- Everybody Eats...
- Matt surprised me in Cleveland! LOL!
- It's a daily paper, HON!
- GIMMIE SOME MONEY b/c IT'S REALITY SHOW CLIP TIME!...
- In life, it's important to celebrate the little th...
- best.ice cream.EVAR
- FREE FOOD WEDNESDAY
- Who is excited for the LOST finale tomorrow?
- Green is the New Black, V 2.0
- nom nom nom
- The Knot: taking the Grey's Anatomy wedding a lil ...
- See you in another 10 years!
- Haz you seen mai bukkit??
- Melinda Seff Boyd RD
- Want to see what the live-action Aqua Teen cast lo...
- Do you want to buy a house?
- ▼ May (17)
- ► 2008 (232)
- ► 2007 (298)
... and everybody poops. The Sun has an article on a MICA professor's art installation My Food My Poop compares the two in an interesting study of our energy consumption. Plus poop is funny.
You can view the project notes @ http://myfoodmypoop.com/
I also find his name, Pocock, really funny as well!
To eliminate the use of paper napkins and paper towels, Mr Matt & I have purchased washable napkins (that one might find in a restaurant). Saves money, waste & makes your average Wednesday leftover night seem a little bit fancier!
Now, I am probably the only person still watching Grey's Anatomy. I can't help it! Any show with a main character named Meredith is GREAT in my book! Growing up, I was the ONLY Meredith. I could never find a silly key chain or mug or stationary with my name. My mom had to special order everything. So, now that my name has been brought to prime time television, I think I owe it to myself to watch! But THIS is taking tonight's wedding between Meredith and Derek (the one they call McDreamy) a lil bit too far.
The season finale of Aqua Teen Hunger Force will involve a live-action episode in which real people will play the roles of Frylock, Master Shake and Carl. The role of Meatwad will be played by an exercise ball.
I think that Mr Matt could play Meatwad!