During the last week of November, they left the wooden docks on which they’ve spent the last 20 years and no one knows if they’ll be coming back.
Glad we were able to see the world famous Sea Lions when we were in San Franscisco in October! Hope they come back soon!
- Where have all the Sea Lions gone?
- Apparently, sometimes Derek DOES finish projects!
- Arnold Palmer makes an Arnold Palmer
- Crazy Matt
- Half-Off Hanukkah candles are baaaad
- One pill makes you larger, And one pill makes you ...
- Happy Holidays from WTKA
- Where'd Ja Get Dat Hole At?
- Frozen at The Ravens game!
- Put on your yarmulke, Here comes Chanukah
- It's that time of year again HON!
- BINGO ...for Derek?
- Stimulus Money Abroad
- So...I went to camp with this chick circa 1991...
- Bling is the new Black
- Good Things DO come in Three!
- ▼ December (16)
- ► 2008 (232)
- ► 2007 (298)
For Christmas, Derek re-vamped his YaYa's old sewing box for Mr Matt's sister Megan. The transformation is fantastic! Check out all the photos HERE.
Great job Der...now about our ceiling...
I prefer a John Daly, but this is quite funny :)
Half-Off Hanukkah candles are baaaad
Originally uploaded by Matthew J Targarona.
We had Hanukkah with Josh and Lori last night and we used the half-off candles that they bought last year. Sometimes you just don't get what you pay for :)
GO ASK ALICE
Happy Chrismakkah...or whatever you do or don't celebrate :)
So we came home from the Ravens game last night to find BGE digging a hole in the front lawn.
Apparently our neighbor across the street was out of gas and the main is under our sidewalk... thankfully they didn't have to dig that up.
Alas we are the proud new owners of a small gas manhole and a patch of mud.
Originally found HERE
Russ has gotten a lot of coverage for his article on stimulus money for green energy going overseas, even being mentioned in Senator Chuck Schumer's letter to the Secretary of Energy. He was on CNN tonight briefly discussing his article.